Hoppin Bobbin Class Policy
Before signing up for a class, please check your schedule and read Hoppin Bobbin's class policy carefully.
1. Full payment of class fee is required at time of registration. Your spot in the class will not be held until
payment is received.
2. Customer class cancellation must occur at least 7 days prior to 1st day of class for a full value
in-store credit; classes cancelled between 1-6 days will forfeit any refund.
3. If Hoppin Bobbin cancels a class, a full refund will be issued.
4. Please note class teachers reserve the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment. A full refund will be
issued if this occurs.
5. You must have all supplies before class, arrive on time and no cell phones permitted in class. We ask that you respect your fellow students and the teacher.
Please click on the name of each class for more details. Also please click instructors name for bio to learn about them.